Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fall is here!



Fall is the best season for baking. I went apple picking twice last week and I've been baking and cooking pretty much every day since. My friend Jeremy is on tour from California and I baked him some apple cinnamon muffins this morning before he hit the road. Here's the recipe!:

Cinnamon Apple Muffins:

1 cup soy milk
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
3/4 cup sugar
1/3 cup canola oil
2 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
1/3 cup chopped apples


I sprinkled cinnamon sugar on the top before I put them in the oven to bake. It leaves them with a thin glazed crust on the top.

Bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes
Take out, set to cool.

You can check out Jeremy's band and tour dates here:
http://www.myspace.com/toucheamore



Happy Baking! :)

1 comment:

  1. took you long enough! I made pumpkin cheesecake (non-vegan, I'll get to it) and it was mad decent. when you come visit we can bake together. or you could not come visit...

    ReplyDelete