Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Updates

Hello Everyone!

Sorry about not updating recently. I moved into the city a few weeks ago and I'm still getting situated and everything. Hopefully I'll be baking in no time.

Other news: This weekend there was a hardcore fest in Boston that I went to. My roommate let a group of friends stay over and I recognized one of them as someone who reads my blog. His name is Kwame, and he's awesome. I was wicked excited to meet someone who regularly reads this. Unfortunately we were not able to bake up a storm together. Next time we run into each other I'm sure we will be to our necks in baked goods.


Hi Kwame!


Keep checking back,
Claire

1 comment:

  1. You just wait Ms. Bastarache. One day I'm going to marry you, and oh what confections we will make together.

    ReplyDelete