Thursday, April 9, 2009

Treats for Friends!


I made some treats for a friend of mine. The cookies rule. I got the recipe from my sister, and I told her I would keep it a secret. Best vegan chocolate chip cookies I've ever had, hands down. As for the brownies, they came out horrible. They tasted like what i would imagine chalk + tar + rubber cement + gross chocolate would taste like. I got the recipe from a vegan cookbook that I have, so I was bummed when they didn't come out good tasting. I guess someone ended up liking them anyway, so it worked out. I won't post the recipe for them because trust me, you don't want it.

On another note..people keep asking me to send them my baked goods. I have no problem with doing so, because I've done it for a friend twice with cupcakes and cookies. I only request that you trade something back. I'll be open to trading baked goods for good vinyl OR you can pay me via pay pal, or snail mail. I won't be sending out any baked goods for free though. The only way you'll be able to get baked goods for free is if I'm friends with you personally and you live in MA, if you sneak into b9 and steal some, or if you go to Metal Fest on Saturday April 18th at 12:00 p.m. sharp in time to see Dead Swans!

No comments:

Post a Comment